How can I get a cheap car rental in Brittany?
Here you'll find our top recommendations if you want to bag the best deal on a rental car:
- Use our amazing filter feature to help point you toward the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and immediately discover when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, alter your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes getting stung with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Some companies reward you big time for paying upfront — watch out for these kinds of offers;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some impressive savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Brittany?
Believe it or not, compact cars are by far the most booked category of rental car in Brittany. And if you're going to spend the majority of your time cruising around the busy streets of Rennes or Brest, you'll soon find out why. Trade that hulking SUV for a ride that's stylish and compact — parking is effortless and they're a delight to drive!
It's always a good idea to get out of the city, and if you do, get ready to be richly rewarded. With impressive rock formations, coastal plains, and bays to see, Brittany is ripe for exciting adventures. A bigger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and the crew more room and comfort for those scenic drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Brittany?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Brittany. From people-movers with plenty of room to spare to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on your budget and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than four wheels and a gas pedal. Which will it be this time?