What are the major attractions in Dijon?
If your trip to Dijon is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Close to the city center, Museum of Fine Arts is one sight to consider putting on your must-see list. If you still have some space on your schedule, Palace of the Dukes of Burgundy and Liberation Square will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Dijon?
Time to hit the open highway and head out to Beaune. Just 22 miles away, a road trip here will be easy. Drop by Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame and Burgundy Wine Museum to start discovering the culture of the region. Then wrap up your trip with a visit to Dalineum.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Dijon?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our recommendations:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the unbeatable discounts for your selected destination;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to be sure you're scoring the absolute best bargain in town;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be charged an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your back pocket. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book now and drive away with your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Dijon?
Dijon is major. You could hang out for a good while in this place and not get bored. If you want to take in as much as possible in this dynamic metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Bear in mind that driving in the city generally comes with tight streets and even tighter parking spaces. But don't stress — a mini or compact car will make this much less daunting. If you're aiming to head out of the city and explore some of the sandy shores that Dijon is known for, you'll probably prefer a car with more room. A full-size or mid-size SUV will make that scenic road trip even more fun.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Dijon?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to head off on an epic road trip around Dijon, a spacious SUV could be your perfect match. If you're looking for the cheapest possible price and plan on doing a lot of city driving, a versatile compact is a clever pick. All you need to do is work out what'll suit you best, pack up the car, and rack up those miles.