Where is Cote d'Or?
Nothing beats dropping the windows of your rental car and zooming down long, smooth motorways. But before you embark on a new adventure in Cote d'Or, how about learning a little about this popular place? This fascinating destination is located in France.
What are the best road trip destinations in Cote d'Or?
Being in control of where you go and what you do is one of the greatest advantages of having your own rental car while on vacation. Take the reins on your adventure around Cote d'Or and revel in the freedom of discovering all its coolest destinations at your own pace. Here are some of the most popular cities in this magnificent place:
- Dijon (population of 149,800)
- Beaune (population of 24,200)
- Chenove (population of 15,800)
- Talant (population of 12,100)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Cote d'Or?
We've rounded up our top tips and tricks to help you save:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to ensure you're getting the best possible price in town;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a full extra day;
- Some rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay immediately, so be sure to watch out for these money-saving offers;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some impressive savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.