How can I get a cheap car rental in Pays de la Loire?
Here's a rundown of our top recommendations to score the best deal on a car rental:
- Compare as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that job a walk in the park!);
- Make sure you check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Look at the bargains at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab trip to a neighboring car rental office could mean substantial savings;
- If you're flexible with your schedule, play around with your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes getting stung with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll grab some of the best deals when you prepay your vehicle;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are set. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What is the most popular rental car category in Pays de la Loire?
Planning on road tripping through Pays de la Loire? Hop behind the wheel of a compact car. Easy to park, more miles from every gallon, and agile handling are just a few reasons they're the most popular sort of rental car here. When you ride down the lively streets of cities like Nantes and Angers, a compact car will take the stress out of your trip.
Don't restrict your adventures to those urban centers. Pays de la Loire is home to some amazing scenery, such as shingle seashores, rural landscapes, and forests. A car like a convertible will help you explore them in style. These rentals are perfect for visitors who'd like to take in the views with the top down. Who doesn't enjoy the feeling of the wind blowing through their hair?
Should I get a luxury rental car in Pays de la Loire?
First of all, there's a wide variety of luxurious rental vehicles in Pays de la Loire. What you end up going for depends on how much you're willing to spend as well as what you plan to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles offer unparalleled mod cons and comfort. If you want to treat yourself, why not pick an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a stylish medium-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you just need a set of wheels to get you from A to B at the cheapest price possible, you're better off choosing an economy vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).