How can I get a cheap car rental in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur?
We've pulled together a list of our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Our nifty filter feature is going to be your new BFF. Browse the biggest discounts from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the unbeatable prices for your desired location;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- You can often save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be charged for another full day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your back pocket. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What is the most popular rental car category in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur?
Considering hitting the road in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur? Hop behind the wheel of a compact car. A piece of cake to park, more miles from every gallon, and better maneuverability are only a few reasons they're the top pick in rental cars here. When you cruise the buzzing streets of Marseille and Nice, a compact car will make driving a dream.
Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur boasts some incredible mountains, impressive rock formations, and sandy shores. Many adventurers escape the city to discover those natural gems. If that's something you want to do, consider an SUV or a full-size vehicle. Even if you don't think you'll take the path less traveled, you'll be thankful for all that extra space.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to rental cars in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on your budget and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need anything more than an engine and four wheels. The choice is yours.