How can I get a cheap car rental in Ile-de-France?
Here are our best tips and tricks to help you save on a rental car:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert service and be in the know when prices fall for your location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to be sure you're getting the cheapest bargain in town;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- No one enjoys getting stung with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes companies reward you for prepaying — watch out for these money-saving offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some great savings.
What is the most popular rental car category in Ile-de-France?
Searching for something that won't cost a small fortune? Say hello to the economy car. This small vehicle is the most commonly booked rental car in Ile-de-France (and just the ticket if you're on a tighter budget). Fuel up the tank for less and you'll be easily zipping about cities like Paris and Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines in no time.
Rivers and forests? Seeing all the natural spots that Ile-de-France has to offer will be simple with your trusty rental car. If outdoor pursuits and scenic road trips are your priority, consider picking up a full-size car or an SUV. They'll give you loads of power and sufficient room for your bags.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Ile-de-France?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to embark on an epic road trip around Ile-de-France, a roomy SUV could be the best solution. If you'd like the cheapest possible price and plan on doing a lot of city driving, a versatile compact is a smart pick. All you need to do is work out what suits you best, round up the troops, and hit the wide, open road.