How can I get a cheap car rental in Hauts-de-France?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some savings in your pocket:
- Use our nifty filter feature to help steer you in the direction of the cheapest car rental rates around — and then compare the prices;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Browse the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab trip to a neighboring rental car outlet might reward you with some generous savings;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- No one enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes rental companies offer big incentives to pay in advance, so make sure you keep a lookout for these money-saving offers;
- Last of all, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as possible to score yourself a truckload of savings!
What is the most popular rental car category in Hauts-de-France?
Plan on road tripping around Hauts-de-France? Grab the keys to a compact car. A snap to park, more miles from every gallon, and agile handling are just a few reasons they're the most popular sort of rental car here. When you cruise the busy streets of cities like Lille or Amiens, a compact car will take the stress out of your journey.
Hauts-de-France is widely known for its sandy shores, rural landscapes, and dunes. It would be a shame not to get out of the city to savor those breathtaking scenes. If that's something you want to do, consider an SUV or a full-size vehicle. Even if you don't have plans to venture off-road, you'll be thankful for the extra legroom.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Hauts-de-France?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes finding the right car important. If you're planning an epic road trip around Hauts-de-France, a robust and stylish SUV could be your perfect match. If you want the best possible price and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a versatile compact is a smart pick. All you need to do is work out what will suit you best, round up the troops, and clock up those miles.