Car rentals in Swaziland: All you need to know
A Swaziland car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You'll be able to explore all the sights, and even see what else the rest of the region has to offer. We've answered your most popular questions about renting a car in Swaziland. Read on to discover how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
How can I get a great deal on a rental car in Swaziland?
CarRentals.com makes it a breeze to grab the best deals. Simply enter your travel dates and scroll down the variety of car rental suppliers, pick the top rental locations, and find the best packages Swaziland has to offer. You can also:
- Compare the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Be aware of any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. This way you will know the total cost before you rent
- Determine what car you'll need for your vacation. Don't get more car than you need
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Swaziland?
From global names like National and Enterprise to budget-friendly brands like Dollar and Thrifty, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Look through the online reviews to help you figure out which is best for your next trip.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Swaziland?
That all depends on your needs and what you'll be doing when you visit Swaziland. If you're having trouble deciding, make sure to read over our chart below. We've compared the most popular vehicle categories for you:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Swaziland?
Typically, the age limit for car rentals in Swaziland is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. Additionally, many suppliers charge an extra fee if you are under 25. Be sure to review the terms to determine what the total is before you reserve your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Swaziland?
Most countries require driver's insurance. You may be able to purchase temporary insurance with the rental car supplier.Although many major card issuers, like American Express or MasterCard, give some coverage, there are usually restrictions. For instance, you may not be covered if you book a larger or luxury vehicle. Check the policy before you decide.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What fuel policy do you recommend?
Many rental car suppliers offer a range of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out choice. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Swaziland?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for travelers who don't want to worry about incurring any extra charges with the distance they drive. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Check the fine print before you book.
Know before you go
Make sure you check out a few things prior to leaving the rental lot. It's important to:
- Inspect the vehicle and determine if there is any damage or scrapes. If so, mark it down on your paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the navigation and entertainment. It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are navigating a new region
Book your Swaziland rental car today
Maybe you're traveling with your partner and kids, or carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. Maybe you're traveling solo. No matter the situation, CarRentals.com has a car rental that can align with your requirement and not break your wallet.