Where is Botswana?
Driving in a new and unfamiliar country is daunting for some people, but there's no need to worry. Read up on the following info and you'll be guiding your rental car through the winding roads of Botswana before you know it. Located on the continent of Africa and Indian Ocean, Botswana has loads to offer every type of traveler. No trip here could be considered complete without stopping off at the country's capital, Gaborone.
What are the best road trip destinations in Botswana?
Being in control of where you go and what you do is one of the biggest advantages of having your own rental car on vacation. Take charge of your journey around Botswana and delight in the freedom of exploring all its best destinations at your own speed. Discover some (or all) of this place's most visited cities:
- Gaborone (population of 208,400)
- Francistown (population of 90,000)
- Molepolole (population of 63,200)
- Selebi-Phikwe (population of 53,700)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Botswana?
Here's a round-up of our top tips to find the best deal on a car rental:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert and be informed immediately when prices fall for your destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport outlet locations to make sure you're receiving the cheapest bargain around;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to grab some excellent savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.