How can I get a cheap car rental in Kenya?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what great deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're bagging the cheapest deal around;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, adjust your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more cash in your pocket. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some great savings, as well as your perfect set of wheels.