How can I get a cheap car rental in Kenya?
We've compiled our top tips and tricks to help you save more money:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the best deals cruising around your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're bagging the cheapest deal around;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, alter your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you're looking to save a pretty penny, prepay for your rental and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and zoom off with your dream set of wheels.
What is the most popular rental car category in Kenya?
Plan on road tripping through Kenya? Climb behind the wheel of a compact car. A snap to park, more miles from every gallon, and better agility are only a few reasons they're the number one choice in rental cars here. When you roll down the streets of Nairobi and Mombasa, a compact car will take the stress out of your journey.
It's always fun to get out of the city for a bit, and if you do, you'll be rewarded for your efforts. With valleys, savannahs, and mountains to see, Kenya is ripe for exciting day trips. A bigger vehicle like an SUV or a four-wheel drive will give you more space and comfort for those long, leisurely drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Kenya?
For some of us, owning a prestige vehicle is little more than a pipe dream. But renting your dream ride is far more achievable than you might think! Imagine the joy of cruising into town in a classy convertible, even if it's only for a day or two. Or perhaps all you're looking for is a set of wheels to get you safely from A to B. Extravagant or economical? Either way, there's a rental car to suit you in Kenya.