Where is Seychelles?
Driving in a new and unfamiliar country can be a daunting experience for some people, but there's no need to worry. Read up on the following facts and you'll be guiding your rental car through the winding roads of Seychelles before you know it. Located on the continent of Africa and Indian Ocean, Seychelles has lots to offer every kind of traveler. No trip here would be complete without stopping off at the country's capital, Victoria.
What are the major attractions in Seychelles?
Almost ready to set out on your big Seychelles vacation? Wondering what sort of things to include in your travel itinerary? Don't fret — we're here to point you in the right direction. Here are some of the most popular attractions in this thrilling place:
- Grand Anse Beach (0.2 miles from the center of Mahe Island, Seychelles)
- Beau Vallon Beach (5 miles from the center of Mahe Island, Seychelles)
- Takamaka Beach (7 miles from the center of Mahe Island, Seychelles)
What are the best road trip destinations in Seychelles?
Seychelles is an amazing place to cruise the open roads and highways in your own rental car. Crank up the radio and enjoy the flexibility and convenience of discovering all the hidden gems dotted between each of its best travel destinations. Try to check off as many of this place's leading destinations as possible:
- Victoria (population of 22,900)
- Anse Boileau (population of 4,200)
- Bel Ombre (population of 4,200)
- Beau Vallon (population of 4,100)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Seychelles?
We've compiled the best ways to help you save on a rental car:
- Use our handy filter tool to point you towards the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your full personal details, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the hottest prices for your location;
- Include both airport and non-airport locations to be sure you're scoring the hottest deal around;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, adjust your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Keep more cash in your bank account. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to secure some excellent savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.