Where is Algeria?
What better way could there be to experience a new country than from behind the wheel of a rental car? You won't have any trouble hitting the road in Algeria after getting up to date on a few basics. Algeria sits on the continent of Africa and Indian Ocean, a stretch of land that is always ready to inspire and delight. Its capital is Algiers. Home to some of the country's most impressive attractions, it's an excellent introduction to what this place is all about.
What are the best road trip destinations in Algeria?
Boasting miles and miles of smooth highways and tempting open roads, many travelers opt to turn their Algeria vacations into self-drive tours. If you're planning the road trip of a lifetime, it pays to know which cities to add to your bucket list. Here are some of the most impressive cities to visit in this exciting place:
- Algiers (population of 1,977,700)
- Oran (population of 646,000)
- Constantine (population of 450,100)
- Biskra (population of 308,000)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Algeria?
Here are our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Our terrific filter feature will soon become your new best friend. Measure up all of the hottest deals, from all over the web, quick as lightning;
- By entering only your email address (and not your full personal details, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best deals for your selected destination;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're receiving the hottest deal around;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the best prices;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for another full day;
- Some rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so make sure you keep a lookout for these penny-pinching deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and zoom off with your ideal set of wheels.