What are the best road trip destinations in Reunion?
Being in control of where you go and what you do is one of the greatest advantages of having your own rental car while on vacation. Call the shots during your trip around Reunion and enjoy the freedom of visiting its coolest destinations at your own pace. Here are the most popular cities in this magnificent place:
- Saint-Denis (population of 137,200)
- Saint-Paul (population of 99,300)
- Saint-Pierre (population of 76,700)
- Le Tampon (population of 70,000)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Reunion?
We've compiled all the tricks of the trade to help you save on a rental car:
- Use our amazing filter tool to steer you toward the hottest car rental deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best rates;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged a full extra day;
- Some companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these money-saving offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book now and zoom off with your ideal ride.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Reunion?
For some of us, owning a high-end vehicle is a little (or a lot!) out of reach. But renting your dream ride can easily be a reality! Experience the thrill of cruising down the highway in a fancy convertible, even if it's only for a short while. Or maybe all you need is a dependable set of wheels to bring you from A to B. Extravagant or economical? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit you in Reunion.