Where is Senegal?
Is there a better way to fully experience a new country than from the driver's seat of your very own rental car? You won't have any trouble hitting the highway in Senegal after learning a few of the basics. Senegal lies on the continent of Africa and Indian Ocean, a stretch of land that never fails to exhilarate and impress. Its capital is Dakar. Home to some of the country's most well-renowned attractions, it's an excellent introduction to what makes this place tick.
What are the best road trip destinations in Senegal?
Adventure awaits around every corner of this wonderful country. Senegal is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as each of its beautiful destinations. With your own ride, you can take as little or as long as you like discovering every square inch of it. Here are some of the most impressive regions in this magnificent place:
- Dakar (population of 2,476,400)
- Touba (population of 529,200)
- Ziguinchor (population of 159,800)
- Tambacounda (population of 78,800)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Senegal?
Here's a round-up of our top recommendations to score the cheapest possible rental car:
- Our nifty filter tool will soon become your new best buddy. Scan all of the hottest deals, from all of the top companies, quickly and easily;
- By entering only your email address (and not your driver's license, life story and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the hottest discounts for your chosen location;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the hottest deal in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not yet confirmed, see if you can get a better price by changing the days in your search;
- Nobody likes being charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer discounts if you pay in advance, so keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.