Where is Morocco?
Is there any better way to discover a new country than from the driver's seat of a rental car? You won't have any trouble hitting the highway in Morocco after getting to know a little bit of basic info. Found on the continent of Africa and Indian Ocean, Morocco has loads to offer everyone. No trip here would be complete without swinging by the country's capital, Rabat.
What are the major attractions in Morocco?
What's the point of having a rental car if you're not going to see this destination's biggest and best sights? Morocco offers some truly bucket-list worthy attractions. Here are some you just simply can't miss:
- Hassan II Mosque (1 mile from the center of Casablanca, Casablanca (region))
- Tombs of the Merenides (5 miles from the center of Fes (and vicinity), Morocco)
- Royal Palace (1 mile from the center of Rabat (and vicinity), Morocco)
What are the best road trip destinations in Morocco?
Morocco is a wonderful place to take to the highways and byways in your own rental vehicle. Turn up the music and enjoy the freedom of visiting all the hidden gems scattered between each of its best tourist destinations. Here are some of the most outstanding cities to visit in this extraordinary place:
- Casablanca (population of 3,144,900)
- Rabat (population of 1,655,800)
- Fes (population of 964,900)
- Tangier (population of 688,400)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Morocco?
Below are our top recommendations to score the best deal on a rental car:
- Look into as many different deals as possible (we make that task a pushover!);
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting the cheapest deal in town;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, play around with your dates slightly to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for another full day;
- Some places reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these great deals;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. You'll get the biggest selection early on.