How can I get a cheap car rental in Zimbabwe?
We've rounded up all the tricks of the trade to help you keep more money in your purse:
- Use our convenient filter tool to help point you towards the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will whiz into your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, adjust your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for another full day;
- Some companies reward you for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your ideal ride.