How can I get a cheap car rental in Zambia?
Below we've listed our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your purse:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel plans, have a play around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're after;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for an entire extra day;
- Keep more cash in your purse. You'll grab some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and lock in your ideal set of wheels.