Where is Angola?
Driving in a foreign country is a daunting thought for some, but you don't have to stress. Get up to date on the following facts and you'll be guiding your rental car through Angola before you know it. You'll find Angola on the continent of Africa and Indian Ocean. Zoom further into the map and the capital, Luanda, will come into view. If you're hoping to find out how this country is run, a stop here is highly recommended.
What are the best road trip destinations in Angola?
Adventure awaits around every corner of this magnificent country. Angola is one of those places where the journey is just as thrilling as every one of its stunning destinations. With your own rental vehicle, you can spend as long as you like exploring all it has to offer. Try to cross off as many of this place's top destinations as you can:
- Luanda (population of 2,776,200)
- Huambo (population of 226,100)
- Lobito (population of 207,900)
- Benguela (population of 151,200)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Angola?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert and be informed immediately when prices fall for your desired location;
- Include both airport and non-airport locations to make sure you're receiving the best deal around;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not yet confirmed, try scoring a lower price by switching up the days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Some companies reward you handsomely for prepaying — watch out for these penny-pinching deals;
- Finally, yet importantly, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to grab a mountain of savings!