How can I get a cheap car rental in Lesotho?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with some extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the hottest deal around;
- If your dates are not yet confirmed, try scoring a lower price by choosing different days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!