What are the major attractions in Third Lake?
If your trip to Third Lake is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Adventure can be found around every turn here. Some of the best attractions in the surrounding area are University Center of Lake County, College of Lake County and Gurnee Mills. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Third Lake?
Third Lake has some sensational sights, but there's even more to see in the surrounding area. How does an iconic attraction sound? About 40 miles away in Chicago, Art Institute of Chicago attracts big crowds all year round. Why not visit and see what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Third Lake?
One of the advantages of having your own set of wheels while you're staying in Third Lake is that you'll be able to explore some of the area's amazing beaches in rain, hail or shine. So, grab your sunglasses (or your waterproof jacket) and get ready to check out some of these heavenly options:
- Illinois Beach State Park (11 miles away).
- McHenry Shores Beach Park (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Third Lake?
Below are our top recommendations if you want to grab the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Research as many different deals as you can (we make that job a breeze!);
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the unbeatable prices for your location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer discounts if you pay immediately, so make sure you keep a lookout for these kinds of deals;
- Last but not least, secure your favorite set of wheels as soon as you possibly can to score the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Third Lake?
Sure, it's possible to explore Third Lake without wheels. But with so much to see, having one will definitely make your trip all the more exciting. If you can't wait to venture out into nature, consider a vehicle with a little extra power. A full-size car or an SUV could be just what you need. A smaller car, like a mini or a compact, is an excellent choice for travelers heading off on shorter trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Third Lake?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is certainly within your grasp! Imagine the joy of tearing down the open road in a swanky convertible, even if it's only for a little while. Or perhaps you're just after a budget ride to get you safely from point A to point B. Flashy or affordable? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit your style in Third Lake.