What are the major attractions in Libertyville?
If your trip to Libertyville is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Adventure awaits around every turn here. Some of the top attractions nearby are Pine Meadow Golf Club, Lake County Fairgrounds and Cuneo Mansion and Gardens. Make room on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Libertyville?
You don't have to spend all your time in Libertyville, especially when iconic landmarks are right on your doorstep. Chicago is only 34 miles away and the home of Art Institute of Chicago. It's worth paying a visit.
Where are the best beaches near Libertyville?
There's nothing quite like dropping the car window and feeling the fresh, salty air on your skin while you're driving along the seaside. Pack some food and spend a day relaxing near the water at one of the stunning beaches near Libertyville. Picturesque options include:
- Illinois Beach State Park (11 miles away).
- Rosewood Beach (12 miles away).
- McHenry Shores Beach Park (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Libertyville?
If you're in town for a business conference, you'll find Schaumburg Convention Center located 19 miles away. During one of your breaks, make your way to a nearby restaurant to snatch a moment to yourself — socializing and networking can be tiring.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Libertyville?
Below are our top recommendations to score the best deal on a car rental:
- Our terrific filter feature will be your new bestie. Sift through the cheapest bargains from all of the top companies as quick as a flash;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email service and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your desired location;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're getting the best deal around;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- If possible, keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an extra day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep an eye open for these great offers;
- Book as soon as your vacation dates are confirmed. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What kind of rental car should I get for Libertyville?
With your own wheels, Libertyville is yours to enjoy. People visit this delightful city for many reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have an unique car for each of them. A major priority for big families is space (and legroom). Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to a 12-passenger van. Those on a budget like the affordability of our smaller rentals, such as an economy or compact car. If you're looking to turn some heads in Libertyville, you could even check out our special category for a vehicle that will make any car aficionado go all tingly with excitement.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Libertyville?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're about to embark on an amazing road trip around Libertyville, a roomy SUV could be a good choice. If you'd like the cheapest price possible and plan on sticking mostly to the city, a budget compact is hard to beat. All you need to do is work out what's going to be the best fit, throw your bags in the back seat, and hit the highway.