What are the major attractions in Lake Forest?
If your trip to Lake Forest is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Adventure can be found around every corner here. Some of the most popular attractions in the surrounding area are Citadel Theatre Company, Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital and Conway Farms Golf Club. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Lake Forest?
We know you're curious about what else is around you. Wander a bit outside of Lake Forest and you'll come across some world-class attractions. Art Institute of Chicago hardly needs an introduction. Located about 28 miles away in Chicago, your itinerary should include this must-do attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Lake Forest?
One of the benefits of organizing a rental car while you're staying in Lake Forest is that you'll be able to spend time at some of the area's amazing beaches no matter what the weather forecast's like. So, grab your sunscreen (or your umbrella) and get ready to set off to one of these great options:
- Rosewood Beach (7 miles away).
- Illinois Beach State Park (12 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Lake Forest?
If you're going to a business conference in Lake Forest, you may want to follow up with your new connections over a couple of drinks. Fortunately, these convention centers offer some excellent cafés and restaurants nearby:
- Schaumburg Convention Center (16 miles away).
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lake Forest?
Here are our recommendations on how to hit the road with extra cash in your wallet:
- Our hard-working filter feature will soon become your new bestie. Sift through the hottest deals from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay on top of all the unbeatable deals for your desired location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to make sure you're getting the best deal in town;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best prices;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Last of all, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as you possibly can to bag a truckload of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Lake Forest?
With your own ride, Lake Forest is yours to discover. People visit this alluring city for a host of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have an unique car for each of them. The top priority for large families is space. Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to an SUV. Budget-conscious travelers appreciate the affordability and great mileage of our smaller vehicles, such as an economy or a mini. If you want to make a grand entrance in Lake Forest, browse our special category for a vehicle that will make any car fan weak at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Lake Forest?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Lake Forest. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need more than a bargain, no-frills type model. What type of car will it be this time?