What are the major attractions in Mundelein?
If your trip to Mundelein is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Adventure awaits around every corner here. Some of the most popular attractions nearby are Pine Meadow Golf Club, Cuneo Mansion and Gardens and Steeple Chase. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Mundelein?
You're probably curious about what else is nearby. Head a little outside of Mundelein and you'll stumble on world-class attractions. About 31 miles away in Chicago, Art Institute of Chicago lures big crowds all year round. Why not visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Mundelein?
There's nothing quite as nice as dropping the car window and feeling the fresh, salty air in your hair while you're cruising beside the sea. Pack a picnic hamper and spend a couple of hours having fun in the sun at one of the gorgeous beaches near Mundelein. Popular options include:
- Rosewood Beach (12 miles away).
- McHenry Shores Beach Park (12 miles away).
- Illinois Beach State Park (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Mundelein?
Heading off to Mundelein on business? After an exhausting day of mingling and making new connections, you might find your stomach yelling out for food. Thankfully, these business centers are close to some awesome restaurants and cafés:
- Schaumburg Convention Center (12 miles away).
- Algonquin Historic Village Hall (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Mundelein?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Our convenient filter tool will soon become your new best buddy. Browse the cheapest discounts from all of the top car rental companies as quick as a flash;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not etched in stone, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days in your search;
- No one enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more dollars in your back pocket. You'll score some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Mundelein?
Whether you're vacationing on your own or with the entire family, CarRentals.com can help you find the right set of wheels for your Mundelein trip. A mini is a fantastic option if you're planning to spend nearly all of your time in the city center. Inexpensive and with great mileage, these cars will take you from A to B with ease. If you feel like doing things a little differently, pick a ride from our special category. We know you'll find something that will turn a few heads! Got the little ones with you? A spacious SUV will suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Mundelein?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a great range of both high-end and economy rentals in Mundelein. What you end up opting for depends on your budget and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick up an elite SUV, or perhaps a flashy medium-sized vehicle? Alternatively, if you just need a set of wheels to zip around town in as economically as possible, maybe go for a versatile compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).