What are the major attractions in Vernon Hills?
If your trip to Vernon Hills is all organized but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Few things top exploring somewhere new. While you're in town, Cuneo Mansion and Gardens and Marriott Theatre should be among them. Another popular attraction to add to your list is Conway Farms Golf Club.
What are the best road trip destinations near Vernon Hills?
If you've seen all the main sights in Vernon Hills, you won't want to put away those walking shoes just yet. You'll find some famous attractions a short road trip away. About 31 miles away in Chicago, Art Institute of Chicago lures the masses year-round. Why not visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Vernon Hills?
Vernon Hills has some breathtaking seaside areas, and there's no better way to explore them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what precious treasures you can find peppered along the water's edge at one of these popular beaches:
- Rosewood Beach (11 miles away).
- Illinois Beach State Park (16 miles away).
- McHenry Shores Beach Park (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Vernon Hills?
Constantly on the go for work-related purposes? Convention centers are most likely familiar places to you. With easy access to hotels and cafés, you can be sure your trip will be a success if you're heading to any of these places:
- Schaumburg Convention Center (12 miles away).
- Algonquin Historic Village Hall (19 miles away).
- Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vernon Hills?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions if you're looking to bag the best price on a rental car:
- Our convenient filter feature will soon be your new best buddy. Scan the hottest deals from all of the top rental car companies with just a few clicks;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay upfront, so make sure you keep an eye out for these penny-pinching offers;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the best deals! Book as soon as possible to score some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Vernon Hills?
Whether you're traveling on your own or with a few friends, CarRentals.com can help you find a perfect set of wheels for your adventure in Vernon Hills. A mini is a terrific option if you plan to spend a lot of time in the city. Inexpensive and efficient, these vehicles will take you from A to B quickly and comfortably. If you feel like making a big impression, rent a ride from our special category. You're sure to find something that'll attract a few glances! Got the little ones with you? A roomy SUV should suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Vernon Hills?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a wide variety of both high-end and economy rental vehicles in Vernon Hills. What you end up opting for is largely dependent on how much you're willing to spend and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles offer the best in comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not book an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps an upmarket mid-size sedan? On the other hand, if you're just after a set of wheels to get you around town at the cheapest price possible, go for a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).