What are the major attractions in Gurnee?
If your trip to Gurnee is all booked but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
There's nothing like discovering new places. While you're in the area, Jump America and Gurnee Mills should definitely be among them. Another popular attraction to stop by is University Center of Lake County.
What are the best road trip destinations near Gurnee?
You don't have to spend all your time in Gurnee, particularly when iconic landmarks are right on your doorstep. Chicago is only 37 miles away and the home of Art Institute of Chicago. It's well worth a day trip.
Where are the best beaches near Gurnee?
Fill up the gas tank, start the engine and get ready to feel the cool sea breeze in your hair. Gurnee boasts some fantastic stretches of coast, such as:
- Illinois Beach State Park (7 miles away).
- McHenry Shores Beach Park (16 miles away).
- Rosewood Beach (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gurnee?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following our recommendations:
- Use our amazing filter feature to point you toward the hottest car rental deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best bargains for your selected location;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- If you're looking to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and zoom off with some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book now and zoom off with your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Gurnee?
Whether you're traveling on your own or with the entire family, CarRentals.com can help you find the best wheels for your Gurnee trip. A mini is a fabulous option if you're going to be spending lots of time in the center of the city. Economical and with impressive mileage, these cars will take you from A to B quickly and comfortably. If you want to add some real pizzazz to your trip, check out our special category. You're certain to find something that'll command some attention! Got the kids in tow? A roomy full-size car will tick your boxes.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Gurnee?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a huge range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles in Gurnee. What you end up going with depends on what you're willing to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you're splashing out, why not pick a high-end SUV, or perhaps an upmarket mid-sized sedan? Otherwise, if you just need something to get from A to B as efficiently as possible, go for an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).