What are the major attractions in Beverly?
If your trip to Beverly is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Not too far from the city center, North Shore Music Theatre is one sight to consider adding to your to-do list. Lynch Park and Endicott College are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Beverly?
You're probably wondering what else is near you. Wander a bit outside of Beverly and you'll stumble on a few landmark sights. Faneuil Hall Marketplace is worth a day trip. It's located in Boston, 19 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Beverly?
Beverly boasts some magical seaside areas, and what better way to explore them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what precious treasures you can find sprinkled along the shore at one of these famous beaches:
- Plum Cove (2 miles away).
- Singing Beach (5 miles away).
- Half Moon Beach (9 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Beverly?
If you're going to Beverly for work-related reasons, there's a good chance you'll be visiting some convention and business centers. With your own set of wheels, you're sure to arrive on time. Here are some of the most well known:
- TD Garden (19 miles away).
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (19 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Beverly?
Here are some of our top recommendations if you want to bag the best deal on a car rental:
- Our convenient filter feature is going to be your new BFF. Size up the biggest discounts from all of the top car rental companies as quick as a flash;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what terrific bargains will drive straight into your inbox;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup locations to ensure you're scoring the best bargain in town;
- You can often save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged an extra day;
- Some places reward you for paying upfront — watch out for these kinds of deals;
- Last but not least, secure your wheels as soon as you can to grab a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Beverly?
Whatever your motoring needs in Beverly, CarRentals.com will get you there quickly and comfortably. If you're in the city for work reasons, a premium car may be right up your street. These types of vehicles boast high-end finishes, sleek interiors, and a host of extras. Traveling on a tight budget and need to save cash? A compact car or a mini may be an excellent choice. Little runabouts like these are more affordable and fantastic for zipping around traffic and busy streets. If you have a few kids and loads of luggage in tow, a full-size car promises the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Beverly?
You'll be glad to know that there's a great range of both economy and high-end vehicles to rent in Beverly. What you go for will depend on how much you want to spend and what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles offer the best in mod cons and comfort. If you're splashing out, why not pick an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a stylish mid-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you're just after something to get you around town as economically as possible, maybe go for an economy vehicle (or something else that won't blow your budget).