What are the major attractions in Peabody?
If your trip to Peabody is all sorted out but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Adventure awaits around every corner here. A few of the best attractions close by are Independence Greenway Bike Route, Judge Samuel Holten House and Rebecca Nurse Homestead. Make room on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Peabody?
Take out your bucket list, because it's about to get longer. Once you've crossed off the sights in Peabody, you'll discover a famous attraction just a little further out. Plymouth is only 43 miles away and home to Plymouth Rock. It's well worth paying a visit.
Where are the best beaches near Peabody?
There's nothing quite like opening the car window and feeling the cool salty sea air on your skin while you're driving beside the sea. Bring along some yummy food and spend some time relaxing at one of the gorgeous beaches near Peabody. Picturesque options include:
- Plum Cove (7 miles away).
- Revere Beach (8 miles away).
- Singing Beach (11 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Peabody?
Constantly on the go for business purposes? Convention centers are probably quite familiar to you. With easy access to hotels, restaurants and cafés, your trip is sure to go off without a hitch if you're heading to any of these places:
- TD Garden (12 miles away).
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (12 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Peabody?
Here are some of our top recommendations if you're looking to bag the cheapest possible car rental:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- Check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlet locations to be sure you're receiving the best deal in town;
- If you're not bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your wallet. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book now and secure your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Peabody?
Whether you're traveling on your own or with all the family, CarRentals.com will help you find the perfect set of wheels for your adventure in Peabody. A compact car is an excellent choice if you plan to spend nearly all of your time downtown. Affordable and fuel-efficient, these cars will get you from A to B easily and comfortably. If you feel like splashing out, take a peek at our special rental category. We know you'll find something that'll turn a few heads! Got the youngsters in tow? A spacious full-size SUV should suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Peabody?
Sometimes it's all about the journey, which makes choosing the right car important. If you're planning an amazing road trip around Peabody, a robust and stylish SUV could be the perfect solution. If you're looking for the cheapest possible price and plan to stick to city driving, an economy car is a wise pick. All you need to do is choose what suits you best, throw your bags in the back seat, and hit the wide, open road.