What are the major attractions in El Cerrito?
If your trip to El Cerrito is all organized but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If you were to ask a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you to Tilden Regional Park and Greek Theater. These top attractions are certain to leave an impression.
Few things top discovering somewhere new. While you're here, Playland Not At The Beach and Golden Gate Fields should be among them. Another attraction to add to your list is Blake Garden.
What are the best road trip destinations near El Cerrito?
Visit El Cerrito for its distinct style and character. That said, you also have world-famous landmarks just down the road! Travelers from all corners of the globe make a beeline for Stanford University. You can reach it from Palo Alto, 34 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near El Cerrito?
Fill up the gas tank, blast some tunes and get ready to feel the sea air on your skin. El Cerrito boasts some beautiful stretches of coastline, such as:
- Baker Beach (12 miles away).
- China Beach (12 miles away).
- Rodeo Beach (12 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near El Cerrito?
After spending time chatting to like-minded people, it's always nice to be able to lay your head someplace nearby. If you're visiting El Cerrito primarily for business, these are some of the top convention centers that are close to hotels, cafés and restaurants:
- Craneway Pavilion (3 miles away).
- Oakland Convention Center (7 miles away).
- Kaiser Convention Center (7 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in El Cerrito?
Here's a rundown of our top tips if you want to score the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and stay up to date when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Weigh up the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its surrounds. A short cab drive to a nearby car rental outlet might reward you with some generous savings;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, modify your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Keep more cash in your back pocket. You'll score some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the hottest deals! Book now to secure some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for El Cerrito?
Whether you're heading off solo or with the entire family, CarRentals.com will help you find a perfect set of wheels for your El Cerrito adventure. A compact car is a fantastic option if you plan to spend a lot of your time downtown. Thrifty and efficient, they'll take you from A to B quickly and comfortably. If you feel like doing things a little differently, browse our special category. We know you'll find something that'll attract some attention! Got the youngsters with you? A roomy SUV will tick your boxes.
Should I get a luxury rental car in El Cerrito?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a huge variety of both economy and high-end rental vehicles on offer in El Cerrito. What you end up opting for will depend on how much you're willing to spend and what you're hoping to do. Prestige vehicles offer unparalleled comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not pick a high-end SUV, or perhaps an upmarket medium-sized sedan? Alternatively, if you're just after a set of wheels to zip around town in as cheaply as possible, you're better off going with an economy vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).