What are the major attractions in San Pablo?
If your trip to San Pablo is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing quite like exploring new places. While you're in the area, Hilltop Mall and Contra Costa College should be among them. Another popular attraction to visit is Richmond Country Club.
What are the best road trip destinations near San Pablo?
You're probably curious about what else is nearby. Venture a bit outside of San Pablo and you'll come across a few world-famous sights. Palo Alto is only 40 miles away and home to Stanford University. Fill up the gas tank, because it's well worth making a day trip out of.
Where are the best beaches near San Pablo?
Rain, hail or shine, you'll be able to get a glimpse of some of the awesome beaches near San Pablo from the comfort and freedom of your rental car. When you get near the ocean, keep your eyes peeled for seagulls circling over these beautiful stretches of coastline:
- Rodeo Beach (16 miles away).
- Baker Beach (16 miles away).
- China Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near San Pablo?
If you're going to San Pablo for work-related purposes, there's a good chance you'll be visiting some convention centers. With your own set of wheels, you can rest easy knowing you'll get there on time. Here are some of the biggest and the best:
- Craneway Pavilion (5 miles away).
- China Cabin (10 miles away).
- Classic Billiards (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in San Pablo?
We've rounded up our top tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your pocket:
- Our nifty filter feature will soon become your new best buddy. Compare the hottest deals from all of the top car rental companies as quick as a flash;
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best bargains for your destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to be sure you're getting the best price in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in stone, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep an eye open for these deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book now and lock in your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for San Pablo?
Whether you're hitting the road alone or with some pals, CarRentals.com can help you find the best ride for your adventure in San Pablo. A mini is an ideal choice if you're going to be spending lots of time in the city. Thrifty and efficient, these cars will take you here, there and everywhere comfortably and easily. If you feel like doing things a little differently, pick a ride from our special category. You're certain to find something that'll turn a few heads! Got the kids in tow? A roomy full-size car should tick all the boxes.
Should I get a luxury rental car in San Pablo?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in San Pablo. From sporty models with all the mod cons to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than an engine and four wheels. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?