What are the major attractions in Braintree?
If your trip to Braintree is all booked but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Fun and adventure can be found around every corner here. Some of the best attractions in the area are General Sylvanus Thayer Birthplace, Braintree Municipal Golf Course and South Shore Plaza. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Braintree?
Dig out your bucket list, because it's about to get a little longer. Once you've ticked off the sights in Braintree, you'll find a must-see attraction just a little further out. Plymouth Rock barely needs an introduction. Located about 25 miles away in Plymouth, your travel itinerary just has to include this unmissable sight.
Where are the best beaches near Braintree?
Take a relaxing road trip to Revere Beach. It's 16 miles from Braintree and is a pleasant place to relax and unwind. Enjoy a leisurely walk by the water and watch the frothy waves lapping at the foreshore.
Where are the best convention centers near Braintree?
Constantly on the move for business purposes? Convention centers are probably like a second home to you. With easy access to hotels and restaurants, you can be sure your trip will be a success if you're heading to any of these places:
- South Shore Music Circus (10 miles away).
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (10 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Braintree?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with some savings in your pocket:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic bargains will zoom straight into your inbox;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to make sure you're scoring the best possible price around;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Nobody likes getting charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes rental companies offer big incentives to pay right away, so make sure you keep a lookout for these great deals;
- The early bird catches the worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to score some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Braintree?
No other mode of transportation can offer you flexibility and freedom like your own car. No matter the reason for your trip to Braintree, CarRentals.com has an excellent range of vehicles to drive off in. Spending a weekend in the city with your partner? Make things cozy by opting for a convertible. Great fun to drive and a piece of cake to park, you'll love sitting side by side in one of these nifty rides. An SUV is a good choice for big families. There's enough room for everyone and you can go where you want, whenever you want. If you're on the road for work, a premium car will transport you from conference to meeting in serious style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Braintree?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Braintree. From SUVs with trunk space galore to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on your budget and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than an engine and four wheels. What type of car will it be this time?