What are the major attractions in Hanover?
If your trip to Hanover is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Adventure can be found around every turn here. Some of the top attractions nearby are Rockland Ice Rink, Rockland Golf Course and The Company Theatre. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Hanover?
If you've crossed off all the main sights in Hanover, you won't want to hang up those comfy sightseeing shoes just yet. You'll find some world-famous sights a little further out. Faneuil Hall Marketplace barely needs an introduction. Located about 19 miles away in Boston, your travel itinerary just has to include this must-do attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Hanover?
Open the car windows and drink in the cool, salty sea air as you journey towards Plymouth Long Beach. 16 miles from Hanover, it's a fantastic place to go for a quiet day out by the water.
Where are the best convention centers near Hanover?
If you're going to Hanover for work-related purposes, there's a good chance you'll be visiting some business and convention centers. With your own rental car, you're sure to make it there on time. Here are some of the biggest and the best:
- South Shore Music Circus (9 miles away).
- Plymouth Memorial Hall (16 miles away).
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hanover?
Here are our top recommendations if you're looking to score the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Browse as many different deals as possible (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what sensational deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're scoring the best deal around;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes car rental companies offer discounts if you pay right away, so be sure to keep an eye out for these money-saving offers;
- Finally, lock in your booking as soon as possible to grab a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Hanover?
No matter your motoring requirements in Hanover, CarRentals.com will get you from A to B quickly and comfortably. If you're visiting on business, a premium car may suit you down to the ground. These types of vehicles boast high-quality finishes, plush interiors, and a host of modern extras. Hitting the road on a budget and interested in saving money? A compact car or a mini may be a good option. These cool little rides are fuel-efficient and awesome when it comes to zipping around busy city streets. If you have the youngsters (and a lot of luggage) in tow, a full-size SUV will give you all the space and room you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Hanover?
For some, owning a prestige vehicle is the stuff of fairy tales. But renting your dream ride is certainly within your grasp! Experience the thrill of cruising into town in a high-end sports car, even if it's only for a little while. Or perhaps all you're looking for is a dependable set of wheels to bring you from point A to point B. Affordable or flashy? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Hanover.