What are the major attractions in Canton?
If your trip to Canton is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Adventure can be found around every turn here. Some of the top attractions nearby are Museum of American Bird Art at Mass Audubon, Eleanor Cabot Bradley Estate and Brookmeadow Country Club. Make room on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Canton?
Pull out your bucket list, because it's about to get a little longer. Once you've ticked off the best sights in Canton, you'll find an iconic attraction just a little further out. Plymouth Rock is worth a day trip. You'll find it in Plymouth, 28 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Canton?
One of the benefits of having your own ride while you're visiting Canton is that you'll be able to see some of the area's gorgeous beaches whether it's rainy or sunny. So, grab your sunscreen (or your waterproof coat) and get ready to check out some of these delightful options:
- Wayland Town Beach (16 miles away).
- Revere Beach (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Canton?
After spending lots of time networking with like-minded individuals, it's always nice to be able to rest and relax someplace nearby. If you're traveling to Canton for business, here are some of the best convention centers that are close to hotels and restaurants:
- Hynes Convention Center (12 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (12 miles away).
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Canton?
We've rounded up our top tips and tricks to help you save:
- Our clever filter tool will soon become your new best friend. Size up the cheapest discounts from all over the web quickly and easily;
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup locations to make sure you're getting the absolute best bargain in town;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Nobody likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay as soon as you book and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- And finally, secure your wheels as soon as you can to grab yourself a truckload of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Canton?
No other mode of transportation can give you freedom and flexibility like your own wheels. Whatever the reason for your escape to Canton, CarRentals.com has a terrific range of vehicles to take your pick of. Spending a weekend in the city with your significant other? Turn up the romance by opting for a convertible. Fun to drive and a piece of cake to park, you'll love sitting side by side in one of these nifty rides. A minivan is a great match for families. There's loads of space for everyone and you can venture where you want, whenever you want. If your trip is all about business, a premium car will carry you from one meeting to another in comfort and luxury.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Canton?
For some of us, owning a prestige vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is well within your grasp! Picture yourself cruising into town in a classy sports car, even if it's only for a short while. Or maybe all you want is a reliable set of wheels to get you quickly and safely from A to B. Extravagant or economical? Whatever you decide, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Canton.