What are the major attractions in Quincy?
If your trip to Quincy is all organized but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is a notable attraction in this fascinating city. Drop by and discover what makes it so special.
Not far from the city center, United First Parish Church is one sight you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have space on that itinerary, Hancock Cemetery and Quincy Historical Society Museum will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Quincy?
You might be wondering what else is around you. Head a little outside of Quincy and you'll find some big-name attractions. Travelers from all around make a beeline for Plymouth Rock. You can access it from Plymouth, 28 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Quincy?
Shorelines are the best places for kite flying. If it's breezy, why not buckle the young ones into the car and head off to Revere Beach? It's 12 miles from Quincy and is a lovely place for some family fun and games.
Where are the best convention centers near Quincy?
If you're going to Quincy for work-related purposes, you'll probably be visiting some convention centers. With your own set of wheels, you're sure to make it there on time. Here are some of the biggest and the best:
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (7 miles away).
- Hancock Conference Center (7 miles away).
- Hynes Convention Center (8 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Quincy?
We've compiled the best ways to help you save some serious cash:
- Use our clever filter feature to help point you toward the hottest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Peruse the offers at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its surrounds. A short cab drive to a close-by car rental office might reward you with some impressive savings;
- If you have some wiggle room in your schedule, change your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for an entire extra day;
- Some companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and drive away with your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Quincy?
Whether you're hitting the road alone or with some pals, CarRentals.com can help you find the perfect ride for your Quincy trip. A compact car is an excellent option if you plan to spend lots of time in the city center. Economical and with impressive mileage, these vehicles will get you from point A to B quickly and easily. If you feel like doing things a little differently, pick a ride from our special category. You're sure to find something that'll attract a bit of attention! Got the little ones with you? A spacious SUV should tick all the boxes.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Quincy?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Quincy. From luxury models to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on your budget and what you intend to do. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. Which will it be this time?