What are the major attractions in Hull?
If your trip to Hull is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing quite as exciting as discovering somewhere new. While you're here, World’s End and Hull Lifesaving Museum should definitely be among them. Another favorite attraction to consider is Little Brewster.
What are the best road trip destinations near Hull?
Visit Hull for its unique character and style. With that said, you've also got world-famous attractions just a day trip away! Plymouth is 25 miles away and the home of Plymouth Rock. It's well worth making a day trip out of.
Where are the best beaches near Hull?
One of the perks of getting a rental car while you're in Hull is that you'll be able to explore some of the area's amazing beaches no matter what the weather forecast's like. So, grab your sunglasses (or your umbrella) and get ready to head to some of these well-loved options:
- Revere Beach (11 miles away).
- Plum Cove (19 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Hull?
Often travel for work-related reasons? Convention centers are probably like a second home to you. With easy access to hotels and restaurants, you can be sure your trip will be a success if you're on your way to any of these places:
- South Shore Music Circus (4 miles away).
- Boston Convention and Exhibition Center (10 miles away).
- TD Garden (11 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Hull?
Here are our top recommendations if you want to grab the best price on a car rental:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not written in stone, try scoring a lower price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Some companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these money-saving offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and lock in your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Hull?
No other mode of transportation can give you convenience and freedom like your own set of wheels. Whatever the reason for your journey to Hull, CarRentals.com has a fantastic range of vehicles to drive away in. Spending time in the city with your partner? Make things cozy by renting a mini or convertible. Loads of fun to drive and a cinch to park, you'll adore sitting alongside each other in one of these little rides. An SUV is ideal for families. There's room enough for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, whenever you want. If you're traveling for business, a premium car will carry you from conference to meeting in comfort and style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Hull?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Hull. From sporty models with all the mod cons to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what activities you've got planned. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than an engine and four wheels. The choice is yours.