What are the major attractions in Lake Park?
If your trip to Lake Park is all organized but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If you were to ask a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you to Rapids Water Park and Henry Morrison Flagler Museum. These noteworthy attractions are bound to leave an impression.
Few things beat discovering somewhere new. While you're in the area, Lake Park Harbor Marina and Rivera Beach Shopping Center should definitely be among them. Another great attraction to stop by is Walker's Dive Charters.
What are the best road trip destinations near Lake Park?
Be sure to have a full tank of gas, because Fort Lauderdale is worth making a detour for. Located 47 miles from Lake Park, it offers some fantastic attractions, such as Fort Lauderdale Stadium and Broward Center for the Performing Arts. Nothing says living it up like a road trip, so keep on cruising to Boca Raton. It's 31 miles away and also features a few worthwhile sights, such as Gumbo Limbo Nature Center and Florida Atlantic University.
Where are the best beaches near Lake Park?
Fill up the gas tank, fire up the engine and get ready to feel the sea air blowing through your hair. Lake Park boasts some glorious stretches of coast, such as:
- Riviera Municipal Beach (2 miles away).
- Mid-Town Beach (7 miles away).
- Jupiter Beach (8 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Lake Park?
Booking a rental car is a great option for professionals who travel all the time. If your time in Lake Park is predominately for work-related reasons, you should know where the best convention and business centers are located. These are some of the top suggestions:
- West Palm Beach Event Hall (6 miles away).
- Palm Beach County Convention Center (7 miles away).
- Lake Worth Casino Building and Beach Complex (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Lake Park?
Here's a round-up of our top recommendations to bag the best deal on a rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the top companies in town in a couple of clicks;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Check the offers at all rental locations in town, including the airport and its vicinity. A brief cab trip to a nearby rental car outlet might reward you with some generous savings;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best rates;
- If possible, keep the time of your pickup and drop-off as similar as possible. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you big time for prepaying — keep an eye open for these offers;
- Finally, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to bag a ton of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Lake Park?
Rent a car and get around Lake Park your way. Want to venture out into some nature? Pick up the keys to a full-size car. This vehicle is ideal for those after outdoor adventure. Just want to get easily from A to B and traveling lightly? If you aren't planning on driving for long distances, a fuel-efficient mini is an excellent option.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Lake Park?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Lake Park. From people-movers with plenty of room to spare to easy-to-park compacts, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on your budget and what activities you plan on doing. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need anything more than four wheels and a gas pedal.