What are the major attractions in Palm Beach Gardens?
If your trip to Palm Beach Gardens is all booked but your itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Rapids Water Park and Jupiter Beach are some interesting attractions that everyone should make time to explore. Map out a route and spend some time exploring each one.
Close to the city center, Borland Center for Performing Arts is one attraction you might like to put on your to-do list. Palm Beach Gardens GreenMarket and Cool BeansIndoor Playground and Cafe are also nearby and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Palm Beach Gardens?
If you're eager for a little more adventure, keep on driving to Fort Lauderdale, 50 miles from Palm Beach Gardens. There are plenty more interesting things to see and do here, including Fort Lauderdale Stadium and Broward Center for the Performing Arts. Nothing screams fun like a road trip, so keep on driving to Boca Raton. It's 34 miles away and also offers a few attractive sights, such as Gumbo Limbo Nature Center and Florida Atlantic University.
Where are the best beaches near Palm Beach Gardens?
There's nothing nicer than rolling down the car window and feeling the fresh, salty air on your face while you're driving by the seaside. Pack some yummy food and spend a few hours enjoying the sun at one of the gorgeous beaches near Palm Beach Gardens. Popular options include:
- Jupiter Beach (6 miles away).
- Riviera Municipal Beach (7 miles away).
- Mid-Town Beach (11 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Palm Beach Gardens?
Booking a rental car is an excellent option for professionals who travel frequently. If your visit to Palm Beach Gardens is largely for business-related reasons, you ought to know where the best convention and business centers are located. Here are just a few of the top ones:
- West Palm Beach Event Hall (9 miles away).
- Palm Beach County Convention Center (10 miles away).
- Lake Worth Casino Building and Beach Complex (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Palm Beach Gardens?
Below are our top tips if you want to score the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Check out as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next vacation destination. You never know what great deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Browse the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and its vicinity. A quick cab trip to a close-by car rental facility might reward you with some generous savings;
- If your vacation dates are not set in concrete, try scoring a better price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're looking to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and bag some of the thriftiest rates around;
- The early bird catches the worm, and also the best deals! Book now to secure some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Palm Beach Gardens?
No matter your motoring needs in Palm Beach Gardens, CarRentals.com will get you from one place to another with ease. If you're in the city for business reasons, a premium car will have you cruising around in style. These vehicles boast top-quality finishes, exquisite interiors, and a host of extras. Hitting the road on a budget and hoping to save cash? A compact car or a mini may be an ideal choice. These smaller cars are cheaper to run and awesome when it comes to getting about traffic and busy streets. If you have the youngsters and a pile of luggage in tow, a full-size SUV will have the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Palm Beach Gardens?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a wide variety of both economy and luxury vehicles to rent in Palm Beach Gardens. What you opt for will depend on how much you want to spend and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you feel like splashing out, why not go for an SUV with all the bells and whistles, or perhaps a slick mid-sized sedan? On the other hand, if you just need something to get you from A to B as cheaply as possible, stick with a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).