What are the major attractions in Benicia?
If your trip to Benicia is all sorted out but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Close to the city center, Benicia Certified Farmers Market is one sight to consider adding to your to-do list. If you still have room on that schedule, Benicia Historical Museum and Benicia State Recreation Area will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Benicia?
Benicia has some wonderful sights, but there's more to feast your eyes on in the surrounding area. How does a landmark attraction sound? Lombard Street needs no introduction. Located about 22 miles away in San Francisco, your travel itinerary just has to include this unmissable attraction.
Where are the best convention centers near Benicia?
After spending hours chatting to like-minded individuals, it's always good to be able to lay your head somewhere nearby. If you're traveling to Benicia primarily for work, these are some of the convention centers that are close to hotels and cafés:
- Craneway Pavilion (16 miles away).
- Oakland Convention Center (19 miles away).
- Kaiser Convention Center (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Benicia?
Here are our top suggestions to grab the best deal on a car rental:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- By submitting your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be informed of all the unbeatable prices for your selected destination;
- Weigh up the deals at all rental locations in town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab drive to a close-by car rental facility might mean some significant savings;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer discounts if you pay immediately, so watch out for these great deals;
- It's best to book as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What kind of rental car should I get for Benicia?
With your very own rental car, Benicia is yours to experience. People head to this alluring city for varying reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have an unique car for each of them. The main priority for big families is space. Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size vehicle to a 12-passenger van. Budget-conscious travelers like the affordability and great mileage of our smaller cars, such as a mini or an economy. If you're in the mood to turn some heads in Benicia, you could even cast an eye over our special category for a vehicle that will make any car fan go weak at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Benicia?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Benicia. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than an engine and four wheels. The choice is yours.