What are the major attractions in Arcachon?
If your trip to Arcachon is all organized but your itinerary is looking a little empty, let us give you a helping hand.
Stop by Arcachon Beach. It's one sight you'll find on many travelers' to-do lists. Casino D'Arcachon and Mauresque Park are also close by and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Arcachon?
Arcachon offers some incredible sights, but there's more to keep you entertained in the surrounding area. How does an iconic attraction sound? About 31 miles away in Bordeaux, Aquitaine Museum attracts the crowds year-round. Why not plan a visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
Where are the best beaches near Arcachon?
There's nothing quite as nice as dropping the car window and feeling the fresh, salty air on your face while you're driving by the sea. Bring along some snacks and spend an afternoon enjoying the sun at one of the wonderful beaches near Arcachon. Top options include:
- Plage du Truc Vert (5 miles away).
- Plage de Mauret (6 miles away).
- Plage Nord de Taussat (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Arcachon?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions if you're looking to bag the best price on a car rental:
- Investigate as many different deals as possible (we make that task a pushover!);
- Check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the loop about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If your vacation dates are not set in concrete, see if you can get a better price by switching up the days of the week in your search;
- Try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same. If you return your car later than you picked it up, you may be charged an extra day;
- If you'd love to save a pretty penny, pay right away and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- And lastly, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as you can to bag yourself a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Arcachon?
Whether you're taking a break solo or with the family, CarRentals.com will help you find the perfect wheels for your Arcachon adventure. A mini is an ideal choice if you're planning to spend a lot of time in the downtown area. Cost-effective and dependable, they'll take you from A to B quickly and comfortably. If you feel like making a big impression, pick a ride from our special category. You're certain to find something that'll turn a few heads! Got the kids in tow? A spacious SUV will suit your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Arcachon?
You'll be happy to hear that there's a huge range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles available in Arcachon. What you end up opting for depends on your funds and the activities you've got planned. Specialty vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you want to indulge yourself, why not grab a high-end SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-sized vehicle? Alternatively, if you're just after a car to get from A to B as economically as possible, go for an economy vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).