What are the major attractions in Bergerac?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at the Cyrano de Bergerac Statue. It's one sight you'll usually find on travelers' to-do lists. If you've still got space on your travel schedule, the Bergerac Maison des Vins and the Musée du Vin et de la Batellerie will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bergerac?
Explore Bergerac for its unique style and character. With that said, you've also got big-name sights just a day trip away! Carignan-de-Bordeaux is only 45 miles away and the home of the Aquitaine Museum. It's well worth a day trip.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bergerac?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following our top tips:
- Compare as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that job as easy as pie!);
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're scoring the best deal around;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Some companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these penny-pinching deals;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are locked in. You'll get the biggest selection early on.