What are the major attractions in Bayonne?
If your trip to Bayonne is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
You'll need to jump out of bed early if you want to check out all the great attractions that this place has to offer. Musee Basque and Musee Bonnat-Helleu are must-sees. Anglet Beach and Asiatica Museum of Asian Art can't be missed either.
Near the city center, Cathedral of Saint Mary of Bayonne is one sight to consider adding to your to-do list. Chocolaterie Puyodebat and Chateau Vieux are also not far away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bayonne?
Don't spend all your time in Bayonne, especially when world-renowned attractions are on your doorstep. Hendaye Beach hardly needs an introduction. Located about 19 miles away in Hendaye, your travel itinerary just has to include this must-see attraction.
Where are the best beaches near Bayonne?
Fill the gas tank, put your seat belt on and get ready to feel the salty sea air in your hair. Bayonne is home to some stunning stretches of coastline, such as:
- Anglet Beach (4 miles away).
- Miramar Beach (4 miles away).
- Grand Beach (4 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Bayonne?
Making your way to Bayonne for work? After a demanding day of mingling and making new connections, you might find your stomach calling out for food. Thankfully, these convention and business centers offer easy access to some awesome restaurants and cafés:
- Halle D'Iraty (4 miles away).
- FICOBA Exhibition Centre (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bayonne?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following these top tips:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Check your inbox for our terrific Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know all about all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the best rental deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- You can often save a few dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- No one enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Some rental outlets offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so be sure to keep your eyes open for these kinds of offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.
What kind of rental car should I get for Bayonne?
Sure, you can get around Bayonne without a rental car. But with loads to do here, having one would certainly make your trip more convenient and fun. If you'd like to get out of the city and into the great outdoors, book a vehicle with a bit of power. A mid-size or full-size SUV will take you to the area's sandy shores in comfort and style. Prefer to spend most of your vacation in town? An economical, small car is a great choice. Maneuvering around busy streets and squeezing into tight parking spaces will be easy in one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bayonne?
First of all, there's a huge range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles available in Bayonne. What you end up going for is largely dependent on how much you want to spend and what you're planning to do. Prestige vehicles offer the best in mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not go for an elite SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you just need something to whiz around town in as cheaply as possible, we can help you out with an economy compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).