What are the major attractions in Gueret?
Not far from the heart of the city, Senatorerie Park is one attraction you might like to consider adding to your to-do list. If you still have room on your travel itinerary, the Senatorerie Gueret Museum and the Labyrinthe Geant des Monts de Gueret will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Gueret?
If you're after an appealing detour, point your wheels in the direction of Rilhac-Rancon. It features terrific attractions like Limoges Cathedral and the Musee National Adrien Dubouche, and it's only 3 miles from Gueret. Get ready to rack up those miles, because Puy de Dome and Puy de Pariou are also a rewarding road trip. You'll find these great attractions in Saint-Pierre-le-Chastel, 55 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gueret?
Here are our suggestions on how to hit the road with some savings in your wallet:
- Our hard-working filter feature is about to become your new best buddy. Check out all of the hottest bargains, from all of the top car rental companies, quick as a flash;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Peruse the bargains at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its surrounds. A brief cab trip to a nearby car rental outlet might reward you with big savings;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, change your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- No one likes getting a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for these penny-pinching deals;
- And lastly, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to bag a mountain of savings!