What are the major attractions in Limoges?
If your friends ask why you're heading here, just show them a few pictures of Limoges Cathedral and the Musee National Adrien Dubouche. These notable attractions guarantee you'll have an unforgettable trip.
Close to the city center, Church of St-Michel-des-Lions is one sight you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. The Maison de la Boucherie and Place de la Motte are also not far away and worth a pit stop.
What are the best road trip destinations near Limoges?
Limoges is incredible, there's no doubt about it — but there's loads more to discover just a little further afield. La Bachellerie is just 5 miles away. Travelers who make their way here usually have Cave of Lascaux near the top of their itineraries.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Limoges?
Here's our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Our clever filter feature is going to become your new BFF. Browse all of the hottest bargains, from all of the top car rental companies, with just a few clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and be in the know when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Scan the deals at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and its vicinity. A quick cab drive to a neighboring rental car office might score you significant savings;
- You can sometimes save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- No one likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid paying for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Keep more dollars in your purse. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as you can and lock in your ideal set of wheels.