What are the major attractions in Limoges?
If your trip to Limoges is all booked but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Church of St-Michel-des-Lions and Musee National Adrien Dubouche are fascinating attractions that everybody should make time to visit. Plan out a route and enjoy experiencing each one.
Not far from the city center, Place de la Motte is one sight you might like to add to your to-do list. If you still have space on that itinerary, Cour du Temple and Centre de la Mémoire will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Limoges?
Limoges is incredible, there's no doubt about it — but there's loads more to explore just a little farther out. Slide back behind the wheel and have a new adventure in Montignac. This attractive day-trip destination is home to some interesting attractions, such as Cave of Lascaux.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Limoges?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the best deals for your destination;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you have room to move in your schedule, adjust your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for another full day;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, prepay for your rental and enjoy some of the cheapest rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and lock in your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Limoges?
Having your own ride in Limoges will give you more flexibility to squeeze in as many activities as possible. Maybe you're planning to leave town, hit the country roads, and see where the wind takes you. If so, collect the keys to one of our full-size or mid-size SUVs and explore the sandy shores in the surrounding area. If you just want to experience the bright city lights, something small is a good idea. Dashing around those busy streets will be much less stressful in a compact or economy car.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Limoges?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Limoges. From SUVs with space to spare to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on your budget and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than an engine and four wheels. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?