What are the major attractions in Biarritz?
If your trip to Biarritz is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
You'll have to jump out of bed early if you're planning to check out all the fascinating sights this place has to offer. Casino Barriere and Grand Beach are must-sees. Biarritz Aquarium and Asiatica Museum of Asian Art shouldn't be overlooked either.
Not too far from the city center, Bellevue Conference and Exhibition Center is one sight you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. Saint Eugenie Church and Biarritz Historic Museum are also close by and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Biarritz?
Biarritz is wonderful, there's no doubt about that — but there's loads more to explore just outside its borders. Dax is just 31 miles away. Travelers who make their way here usually have DAX Casino at the top of their itineraries.
Where are the best beaches near Biarritz?
No matter what the weather forecast is, you'll be able to see the magnificent beaches near Biarritz from the comfort of your own rental car. As you travel along, keep your eyes peeled for seabirds flying over these stunning stretches of coastline:
- Lafitenia Beach (6 miles away).
- Erromardie Beach (7 miles away).
- Ondres Beach (7 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Biarritz?
Traveling to Biarritz for business-related purposes? After a demanding day of networking and making new connections, you might find your stomach yelling out for food. Thankfully, these business and convention centers offer easy access to some awesome cafés and restaurants:
- Halle D'Iraty (2 miles away).
- FICOBA Exhibition Centre (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Biarritz?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Our hard-working filter tool will be your new BFF. Check out the biggest deals from all of the top car rental companies with just a few clicks;
- Set up an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will make a pit stop in your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Look into different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some rental outlets offer discounts if you pay immediately, so be sure to keep an eye out for these great offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are finalized. The early bird gets the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Biarritz?
Sure, you could vacation in Biarritz without a rental car. But with so much to see here, having one would definitely make your trip more convenient and fun. If you plan to get out of town and into some nature, pick a set of wheels with some power. A full-size or mid-size SUV will get you to the area's sandy shores in style and comfort. Rather spend most of your vacation in the city? A compact or mini car is a wise choice. Driving through narrow laneways and squeezing into tight parking spots will be easy with one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Biarritz?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Biarritz. From luxury models to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?