What are the major attractions in Saintes?
If your trip to Saintes is all sorted out but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Arch of Germanicus and Saint-Eutrope Church are some awesome attractions that all serious sightseers should make time to explore. Map out your route and spend a couple of hours exploring each one.
Near the city center, Saintes Cathedral is one attraction you might like to put on your must-see list. If you still have some room on your itinerary, Musee d'Archeologie and Abbaye aux Dames will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Saintes?
Clock up a few more miles on your odometer and head 22 miles to Royan. Royan Church of Notre-Dame is just one of the cool attractions to put on your itinerary. Royan Beach is also a popular stop.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Saintes?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Compare as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that job as easy as ABC!);
- Register for our Price Drop Alert and immediately find out when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Before you pick up your car keys and get behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting the cheapest deal in town;
- You can often save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay immediately, so make sure you keep an eye out for these great offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and lock in your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Saintes?
Some people find ducking in and out of traffic in big cities challenging. But in a small car like a mini or compact, those bustling Saintes streets will be a walk in the park. Rather spend your getaway discovering the surrounding sandy shores? Look up our selection of full-size and mid-size SUVs. With plenty of cargo space and power under the hood, these bigger cars will make those long, leisurely drives even more memorable. Ticking off all the sights and activities that Saintes is known for has never been easier with your own wheels.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Saintes?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice important. If you're about to embark on an unforgettable road trip around Saintes, a roomy SUV could be the perfect solution. If you'd like the cheapest possible price and plan on doing a lot of city driving, a versatile compact is a wise pick. All you have to do is decide what's the best fit, round up the troops, and rack up those miles.