What are the major attractions in Boulder Creek?
If your trip to Boulder Creek is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, let us give you a few hints and tips.
There's nothing quite as exciting as discovering somewhere new. While you're in town, Boulder Creek Golf Club and Country Club and Luminescence Healing Haven should definitely be among them. Another attraction to stop by is Castle Rock Falls.
What are the best road trip destinations near Boulder Creek?
Explore Boulder Creek for its unique style and character. With that said, you also have world-famous attractions just a day trip away! Wanderers from all corners of the globe make a beeline for Computer History Museum. You can access it from Mountain View, 16 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Boulder Creek?
Nothing says vacation like jumping in the car, blasting some tunes and heading to the coast. Boulder Creek has some lovely beaches nearby, so grab something to read (and a kite if it's windy) and take a road trip to one of these popular options:
- Waddell Beach (9 miles away).
- Davenport Landing Beach (11 miles away).
- Four Mile Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Boulder Creek?
After a long day of rubbing shoulders with like-minded people, it's always good to be able to relax and unwind someplace nearby. If you're traveling to Boulder Creek for work-related purposes, here are some of the popular convention centers that are close to hotels and cafés:
- Cocoanut Grove (16 miles away).
- Parkside Hall (19 miles away).
- San Jose Convention Center (19 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Boulder Creek?
Avoid paying an arm and a leg for a rental car by following these tips:
- Our nifty filter feature is about to become your new best buddy. Sift through the cheapest bargains from all of the top companies quickly and easily;
- Keep checking your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to scoring the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, adjust your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you might have to pay for a full extra day;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll score some of the best deals when you prepay your rental;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book now and secure your dream ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Boulder Creek?
No other mode of transportation can give you freedom and convenience like your own set of wheels. Whatever the reason for your jaunt to Boulder Creek, CarRentals.com has a terrific range of vehicles to take your pick of. Spending time in the city with your beau? Get a little cozy by opting for a convertible. Great fun to drive and a breeze to park, you'll adore sitting side by side in one of these little rides. A minivan is a good option for families with youngsters. There's enough room for everyone and you can venture wherever you want, whenever you want. If your trip is all about business, a premium car will get you from the boardroom to your hotel in style and comfort.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Boulder Creek?
You'll be glad to know that there's a huge range of luxurious vehicles to rent in Boulder Creek. What you opt for is largely dependent on what you're willing to spend and what you're hoping to do. Specialty and prestige vehicles are all about mod cons and comfort. If you're splashing out, why not pick a high-end SUV, or perhaps a slick mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you just need a car to get from A to B as economically as possible, maybe go for a budget compact vehicle (or something else that won't break the bank).