What are the major attractions in Aptos?
If your trip to Aptos is all locked in but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Stop by The Forest of Nisene Marks State Park. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most travelers' to-do lists. If you still have space on your travel schedule, Nicholson Vineyards and Aptos History Museum will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Aptos?
Don't spend all your time in Aptos, particularly when world-renowned sights are just a day trip away. Gilroy is 19 miles away and the home of Gilroy Premium Outlets. It's worth paying a visit.
Where are the best beaches near Aptos?
Aptos boasts some stunning seaside areas, and there's no better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your very own rental car. See what interesting shells and treasures you can find lying on the shore at one of these lovely beaches:
- Seacliff State Beach (3 miles away).
- Rio Del Mar Beach (3 miles away).
- New Brighton State Beach (4 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Aptos?
If you're attending a business conference in Aptos, you may want to follow up with your new friends over coffee. Luckily, these convention centers offer some awesome cafés and restaurants close by:
- Mount Madonna Center (7 miles away).
- Cocoanut Grove (8 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Aptos?
Here's a rundown of our top tips if you're looking to grab the cheapest possible rental car:
- Check out as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task a pushover!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will drive straight into your inbox;
- Research is the key to bagging the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay in advance and score some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Last of all, lock in your wheels as soon as you possibly can to grab a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Aptos?
With your own rental vehicle, Aptos is all yours to enjoy. People travel to this interesting city for lots of reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have an unique car for each of them. A key priority for large families is space (and legroom). Depending on the size of the family, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a 12-passenger van. Travelers on a budget appreciate the great mileage and affordability of our smaller vehicles, such as a mini or compact car. If you'd like to create an impression in Aptos, you could even have a glimpse at our special category for a ride that'll make any car buff wobbly at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Aptos?
For some, owning a prestige vehicle may be a little out of reach. But renting your dream ride is well within your grasp! Imagine the joy of cruising into town in a classy convertible, even if it's only for a few days. Or perhaps all you want is a dependable set of wheels to get you from A to B. Flashy or thrifty? Whatever you're looking for, there's a rental car to suit you in Aptos.