What are the major attractions in Capitola?
If your trip to Capitola is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If you asked a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you to Main Beach and Santa Cruz Surfing Museum. These popular attractions are sure to leave an impression.
Few things top discovering new places. While you're in the area, Capitola Historical Museum and Capitola Mercantile should definitely be among them. Another favorite attraction to see is Capitola Wharf.
What are the best road trip destinations near Capitola?
We know you're curious about what else is near you. Head outside of Capitola and you'll stumble on some landmark attractions. Gilroy Premium Outlets is worth a day trip. You'll find it in Gilroy, 22 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Capitola?
Fill the tank, fire up the engine and get ready to feel the warm, salty air on your face. Capitola boasts some awesome stretches of coastline, such as:
- Seacliff State Beach (2 miles away).
- Rio Del Mar Beach (3 miles away).
- Main Beach (4 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Capitola?
Meet the local crowd while you're in Capitola by heading to an event at one of the top convention centers. There are some terrific things on, so scan through the schedule and set aside a date. Recommended places include:
- Cocoanut Grove (4 miles away).
- Mount Madonna Center (12 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Capitola?
Here are our top recommendations to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- A car can take you wherever you want — so can the web. Compare the best deals from the leading rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- By submitting only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all of the best offers for your chosen destination;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the best deal in town;
- If your vacation dates are not set in stone, try scoring a better price by choosing different days in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for another full day;
- Oftentimes companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep your eyes peeled for these great offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What kind of rental car should I get for Capitola?
No other mode of transportation can offer you freedom and convenience like your own wheels. No matter the reason for your travels to Capitola, CarRentals.com has a great selection of vehicles to choose from. Heading to the city with your beau? Rev up the romance by renting a compact car or a mini. A joy to drive and a snap to park, you'll love sitting next to each other in one of these cute rides. A van is a good option for big families. There's loads of space for everyone and you can go wherever you want, when you want. If you're traveling for work, a premium car will get you from your hotel to the boardroom in luxury and comfort.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Capitola?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Capitola. From SUVs with space to spare to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match of course depends on your budget and where you plan to go. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas others don't need much more than a bargain, no-frills type model. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this time?