Where is Australia?
Driving in an unfamiliar country is a daunting thought for some people, but there's no need to worry. Get your head around the following info and you'll be cruising your rental car along the roads of Australia before you know it. You'll find Australia on the continent of Australia - New Zealand and the South Pacific. Zoom deeper into the map and the capital, Canberra, will come into view. If you want to get an insight into how this country is run, a stop here is a no-brainer.
What are the major attractions in Australia?
You might have trouble scoring a parking space right out the front of these popular attractions, but trust us — they're most definitely worth a short stroll. The greatest thing about going to Australia is striking these off your bucket list:
- The Gabba (808 miles from the center of Queensland, Australia)
- Carnarvon National Park (19 miles from the center of Mount Moffat, Queensland)
- Australia Zoo (1 mile from the center of Beerwah, Queensland)
What are the best road trip destinations in Australia?
Being in control of where and when you travel is a huge advantage of having your own rental car while on vacation. Call the shots during your road trip around Australia and enjoy the freedom of exploring all its most popular destinations at your own speed. Explore some (or all) of this place's most well-known cities:
- Sydney (population of 4,627,300)
- Melbourne (population of 4,246,400)
- Brisbane (population of 2,189,900)
- Perth (population of 1,896,500)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Australia?
Here's a round-up of our top suggestions to score the best deal on a car rental:
- Our nifty filter tool is going to be your new best buddy. Measure up the hottest deals, from all of the top companies, quick as lightning;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices fall for your desired location;
- Scan the deals at all rental locations, including the airport and surrounding area. A short cab drive to a close-by rental car outlet could mean big savings;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation plans, browse around to see which days and dates give you the best rates;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you may be charged for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Some rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so be sure to keep a lookout for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book now and drive away with your dream set of wheels.