What are the major attractions in Sydney?
If your trip to Sydney is all organized but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If you're not already excited to see Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge during your stay in Sydney, you should be. They're some of the most iconic landmarks in the world.
Whatever you do, don't forget to take your camera when you head to Circular Quay. This fascinating attraction is sure to offer some amazing photo opportunities.
Stop by The Cenotaph. It's one attraction you'll find on travelers' must-do lists. If you still have some room on that travel itinerary, GPO Sydney and Sydney Harbour Circle Walk will keep you entertained, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Sydney?
If you're searching for day-trip ideas from Sydney, you certainly won't be let down! Norwest, just 16 miles away, is home to some great attractions that'll keep you on the go. Looking for an excuse to check it out? Castle Hill Country Club and Sydney Ice Arena ought to do nicely. If you need any more persuading, also think about Hillsong Church.
Where are the best beaches near Sydney?
There's nothing quite as nice as rolling down the car window and feeling the fresh, salty air on your skin while you're driving by the seaside. Pack some yummy sandwiches and spend a day enjoying the sun at one of the beautiful beaches near Sydney. Well-loved options include:
- Lady Martins Beach (2 miles away).
- Milk Beach (4 miles away).
- Balmoral Beach (4 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Sydney?
Rental cars are a terrific option for professionals who travel all the time. If your time in Sydney is largely for work-related purposes, you should know where all the business and convention centers are located. These are just a few of the top ones:
- International Convention Centre Sydney (1 mile away).
- Sydney Exhibition Centre (1 mile away).
- Castle Hill Community Centre (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Sydney?
Here you'll find our top suggestions to score the best deal on a rental car:
- Investigate as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that job a breeze!);
- By entering your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the unbeatable bargains for your selected location;
- Scan the bargains at all rental locations in town, including the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab trip to a close-by car rental facility might result in some impressive savings;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, adjust your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be charged for a full extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay right away and drive away with some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Last but not least, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as you possibly can to grab yourself a ton of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Sydney?
If it's your first visit to Sydney, prepare for an amazing time. With notable sights like Sydney Opera House and Sydney Showground, you'll ask yourself why you didn't organize your trip sooner. But like all metropolises, getting behind the wheel can be daunting — so why not lock in a compact car? Parking is a cinch and maneuverability is about as easy as it gets. Alternatively, if you're eager to avoid the city center and discover the farther-flung sandy shores in New South Wales, opt for an SUV or a four-wheel drive.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Sydney?
For some, owning a luxury vehicle is little more than a lofty dream. But renting your dream car is easier than you think! Imagine the thrill of cruising down the highway in a classy sports car, even if it's just for a short while. Or maybe all you're chasing is a trusty set of wheels to get you quickly from point A to point B. Extravagant or economical? Either way, there's a rental car to suit you in Sydney.