What are the major attractions in Brisbane?
If your trip to Brisbane is all organized but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Discover the best that this place has to offer by adding Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parkland to your to-do list. If you've got some spare time, take a look at Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre and Suncorp Stadium too.
Stop by Museum of Brisbane. It's one attraction you'll usually find on most visitors' to-do lists. If you still have some room on that travel schedule, King George Square and Wintergarden will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Brisbane?
You don't have to spend all your time in Brisbane, particularly when world-renowned sights are just a day trip away. Wanderers from all corners of the globe head to Warner Bros. Movie World. You can access it from Oxenford, 34 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Brisbane?
Throw a bucket in the trunk and go on a road trip to one of the area's magical seaside stretches for some beachcombing fun. See how many fascinating treasures you can find strewn along the water's edge before you make your way back to Brisbane. Some of the most popular beaches to consider are:
- Colmslie Beach Reserve (4 miles away).
- Sutton's Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Brisbane?
If you're going to Brisbane for work-related reasons, you'll probably be visiting some business and convention centers. With your own set of wheels, you're sure to make it there on time. Here are some of the most well known:
- Brisbane City Hall (0.1 miles away).
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre (1 mile away).
- Royal International Convention Centre (1 mile away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Brisbane?
Here are some of our top tips to bag the best price on a rental car:
- Check out as many different deals as you can (we make that job child's play!);
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the best offers for your chosen destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're bagging the best deal around;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your schedule is flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Nobody enjoys getting a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer discounts if you pay in advance, so make sure you watch out for these kinds of deals;
- And lastly, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to score a truckload of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Brisbane?
Brisbane has loads on offer. You could hang out for a week or more in this place and not run out of things to see. If you'd like to take in as much as possible in this metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Keep in mind that driving in the city usually goes hand in hand with tight streets and sparse parking spaces. Don't stress though, because a compact or mini car can make this a lot easier to navigate. If you're going to venture out of the city and take in some of the mangroves that Brisbane is well known for, you'll want a rental car with more room to move. A mid-size or full-size SUV are perfect for scenic road trips.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Brisbane?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Brisbane. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you'd like to spend and what activities you plan on doing. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures require no more than four wheels and a gas pedal. Which car will you be sliding behind the wheel of this trip?